Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Baglover

Different people have different obsessions. We, women are usually well-known for our addiction to clothes. I have met dozens of Carrie Bradshaw type of girls, who think that their life will be better after one more pair of shoes; who make bonds between gorgeous pumps, Cinderella story and finding a prince charming.But this is not a post about them. I want to be truthful and tell you about my addiction I can not help_ BAGS. I know that I am neither working (I am still student, especially on scholarship and abroad), nor earning so much to dream about them, but these stunning ones are my all time favourites and I will get on and beyond to have them in my life.

1. Celine Classic Box


2. Hermes Shoulder bag


 3. Lady Dior Accessory Bag



4. Pierre Hardy Suede Clutch

5. Chanel


12 comments:

  1. shoes are certainly my downfall but these purses are gorgeous! Great picks!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog! I hope you can review my latest post! <3

    www.from-TheLionsDen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celine would be a best purchase!

    MFW STREETSTYLE LAST DAY

    Love - R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty bags! I want the all!!


    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bags <3 The Celine bag's my favourite!

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting this post ;)
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh. yes beautiful bags!
    francesca from Frank Vinyl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit and lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    FACEBOOK Eva Milano

    BLOG Eva Milano

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all four bags, they're gorgeous!
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect choices.these bags are great classics and definitely a life-time investment

    ReplyDelete